mandag 2. desember 2013

Me, Myself and I

Since i almost just started this blog i tought it would be wonderful if i made a post about myself, so you gets to know the owner of this blog better.. So much fun!!

So, I am an girl(wihuu) who are born and raised in the littel guitar shaped country; Norway! I just turned 18, and are born the seventh of november in nineteen ninety five, and my name is Beathe. I've always been the kind little girl who never complained, smiled even if my head was killing me (relax, I am going to an psychologist, so right now i'm fine). But i got tired of being invisible, and that people expected me to be silent and smiling, and always agree with who ever they were! But don't misunderstand, I am still smiling, happy and shit, but now I do speak up for my self and others if it's some thing I burn for and if things are dedicated to something/someone I care about. So the visable steps from growing up to be an independent youngster i guess was my piercing, i got in all seven piercing(five in my ears, a nose piercing and an web piercing(under the toung)), and I'm planing to get more because i thing it's beautiful! Then about three weeks ago i colored my hair in an purple/lillac color and it was so amazing. But now the color have been washed out alot, so now my hair is more like metallic-light blue and gray'ish purple, still awesome ^^

"GOOOO IPHON CAMERA QUALITY!" c':

I curently just went back to school, and are now studying the second year, the theme of this school year is "Design and textile" and out fro m that we can become designers.. And stuff :')

I have many good friends, but only one I  see on an daily basis, she is my ex girlfriend and my bestfriend! I love her so much, and nothing can ever change that. No matter how much we argue or fight, she will always be with me in my heart <3
(This is us at a halloween party this year, me with my natural hair color and her with black scala lences)


Applause for you if you read all this! And dont be afraid to ask me about anything. I guess i forgot alot of stuff to write about but I had to hurry ^^

xx
Beathe


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar